Helping Your Cannabis Business Grow
Working in a fast-paced and growing industry means that new and challenging legal conflicts will arise. When they do, you need to be prepared. At Himmelstein Law Network, I have the litigation and dispute resolution experience to help you navigate conflict. I understand the way conflict undercuts your business and threatens your profits. When you work with me, I offer real solutions and dedicated advocacy. Get experienced legal aid today.
I Know The Rules Governing Cannabis
Selected for inclusion in Northern California Super Lawyers for the last 10 years in a row, my firm has a reputation for successful outcomes and quality customer service. I am an experienced litigator who has worked with cannabis businesses during trial and negotiations. I’ve helped cannabis businesses throughout California with a variety of legal concerns, including:
- Prop 65 litigation
- A variety of other claims and litigation needs
- Antitrust and complex litigation
- Cannabusiness transactions
- Drafting contracts and contract disputes
- Business organization matters, including formation, operation and compliance with state and federal laws
- Fraud and other business torts
I understand that as you operate a cannabis business, you may face unique legal challenges that many businesses don’t. I am equipped to help you forge a new path forward to help your business grow and flourish in a constantly evolving industry.
Counseling Services For Cannabusinesses
Sometimes, all you really need is advice and counseling. The issue may be simple, or it may be more involved. Clients often call me with questions such as:
- “How can we (insert goal)?”
- “Can we (insert action)?”
- “What happens if we (insert action)?”
- “If we (insert action), what are our risks, legally speaking?”
- “They did (describe potential misconduct) to us. Can they do that? What are our rights?”
- “We just got a letter from (insert name of company or government entity) saying (identify issue). What should we do about it? How long do we have to respond?”
My priority is helping clients succeed in their long-term goals, which means helping you plan for success, not just defending you when issues arise. I welcome opportunities to address clients’ concerns informally and efficiently to help them avoid problems before they begin.
I Can Help With Cannabis Business Development. Call Today.
Whether you need legal guidance specific to the cannabis industry, or assistance with general business litigation concerns, Himmelstein Law Network can help you succeed. I have helped businesses throughout Emeryville and the surrounding area resolve concerns and continue to grow, even as new laws are being developed.
Reach out today by calling 510-450-0782 or send me an email to schedule your first appointment.