Counseling Services For Cannabusinesses
Sometimes, all you really need is advice and counseling. The issue may be simple, or it may be more involved. Having an attorney to advise you is especially critical in the cannabis industry, where your legal standing is constantly changing. At Himmelstein Law Network, I have been serving clients in Northern California for more than 20 years. Cannabis business law is the sole focus of my practice.
As your lawyer, I am always just a phone call or email away whenever you have a question. And no problem is too large or too small for me.
Common Cannabusiness Owner Questions
Clients often call me with questions such as:
- “How can we (insert goal)?”
- “Can we (insert action)?”
- “What happens if we (insert action)?”
- “If we (insert action), what are our risks, legally speaking?”
- “They did (describe potential misconduct) to us. Can they do that? What are our rights?”
- “We just got a letter from (insert name of company or government entity) saying (identify issue). What should we do about it? How long do we have to respond?”
My priority is helping clients succeed in their long-term goals, which means helping you plan for success, not just defending you when issues arise. I welcome opportunities to address clients’ concerns informally and efficiently to help them avoid problems before they begin. These preventative measures can save you a lot of time, money and stress in the coming years.
Talk To Me About Your Business Concerns
Whether you are relatively new to the cannabis industry or you have owned a cannabusiness for years, you can always benefit from clear, practical advice from a business attorney with more than 20 years of experience. To schedule a free initial consultation, call Himmelstein Law Network at 510-450-0782 or email me to reach my Emeryville office. I serve clients in the Bay Area and throughout Northern California.